BE the church. How?
1. Seek out someone you don’t know and sit by them.
2. Make an effort to introduce yourself to someone you haven’t met.
3. When you meet someone, introduce them to someone else.
4. “Friend” other Creeksiders on social media.
5. Wear your name tag— it helps others know your name.
6. Don’t tell guests where to go, take them there.
7. Welcoming visitors helps fulfill the Great Commission.
8. Invite someone to lunch or to your home for a meal later in the week.
9. Write down a guest’s contact information and call them.
10. Help others get into a small group or involved in ministry at Creekside.